Monday 11 May 2015

Adore Beauty & Kester Black Nail Polish Collection | Swatches


Hello fellow beauty lovers!

I have a gorgeous collection of nail polishes to share with you today! This beautiful trio of pastels is the result of a collaboration between two highly regarded Australian companies, Adore Beauty and Kester Black.

Adore Beauty is one of my favourite online beauty destinations, and they have just celebrated their 15th birthday. As a part of their celebrations, Adore Beauty have launched a new-look website, featuring fresh, pretty, universally appealing shades of pastels. It was this gorgeous palette that inspired the shades that were designed and made by Australian nail polish company Kester Black.

Kester Black, like Adore Beauty, are based in Melbourne, and make their five free, vegan, cruelty free polishes in small batches to minimise waste. They are highly regarded for their high-shine, chip resistant formulas.

This trio was generously gifted to me from Adore Beauty, and I have some swatches below for you today. I am sure you will love them as much as I do!

To save me repeating myself, all photographs below are two, easy coats of polish, with a top coat. Each of the three shades were completely opaque in only two coats, and were a pleasure to apply.



ADORE BEAUTY + KESTER BLACK NAIL POLISH COLLECTION



KESTER BLACK - TRUE BLUE BEAUTY

True Blue Beauty is just the prettiest blue polish! In daylight she leans a little 
lavender, and in the evening she throws a touch of grey. 

Absolutely beautiful.




KESTER BLACK - AWARD WINNING PINK

Award Winning Pink is a soft, dusty, peachy pink that I think will look 
beautiful on a wide variety of skin tones. 

Very ladylike, chic, and modern. Love.




KESTER BLACK - MINT CONDITION

Mint Condition is a gorgeous, fresh mint green that really glows! 
You might notice my rather pedestrian attempt at some gradient accent nails... 
I thought it was a perfect opportunity to use the three shades in some nail art, as they 
complement each other so beautifully. Let's just say that I 
certainly need to keep practicing...but don't they look lovely together?





You can find this gorgeous trio here, and it retails for $50.00 AUD. Kester Black polishes normally retail for $20.00AUD, so you are saving $10.00 when you order this trio!


Adore Beauty have always, and continue to offer free shipping Australia wide on all orders.



Are you a Kester Black fan? Do let me know your favourite shades below!






Thanks so much for stopping by!



Blessings,



Lou xo





Disclaimer: As mentioned in the body of this post, these polishes were gifted to me. I did not receive sponsorship for this editorial feature. All opinions are my own, and are always honest! Cheers xo



2 comments:

  1. These three polishes are stunning! My favourite is probably the green! x

    www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all so pretty! I find it hard to pick a fave! The green would look beautiful on you! Lou xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...