Wednesday 1 October 2014

PRICELINE HAUL

I had a rare opportunity today to have a little bit of time to myself, and of course I felt the need to do a little retail therapy... what else would I do??!! I also realised that I haven't really done many "hauls" as such on my blog, and while I love watching haul videos on You Tube, I know that some people really don't fancy them. Do let me know your thoughts in the comments below. To me, I feel like I am just sharing the excitement of my purchases with a friend...

I am missing the usual trademark pink Priceline bag today, customers were being given these fancy schmancy L'Oreal bags... I could have fit way more in there!!

Come and see what I got!


Only 5 things!! So restrained!!

Bondi Sands is currently 50% off at Priceline...get on it beauties! I have used the Light/Medium tanning lotion before, and find it to be easily to apply ( I use a tanning mit ), it gives a really lovely natural colour, and smells gorgeous. I am interested to give the tanning foam a run for its money, and will keep you updated in future posts. Lily white limbs be gone!


L'Oreal True Match The Concealer - Shade 03

This concealer has been on my radar for a very long time, and I have only recently seen it appear in the L'oreal display in my local Priceline. It gets a very good rating on Beautypedia, for both coverage and blendability. I picked up the shade 03, which may be half a shade too dark for me. I had a play with the tester, and the texture reminds me of the Maybelline Fit me concealer, which I love. Again, will keep you posted! L'Oreal is currently 30% off. 


Essie Lux Effects Multi Dimension Top Coat - Stroke of Brilliance

This glitter has been calling my name for what seems like an eternity ( slight over-dramatisation ). Today, she came home with me! I am planning a manicure with this beauty, we'll see how it turns out! Sometimes glitters don't translate well on the nail, and the beauty that you see in the bottle is lost. Fingers crossed! If it's any good I will share! 


L'oreal Paris Extraordinaire Lip Colour 101 Rose Melody

I can't seem to pass up these lip colours from L'Oreal. This is my 4th!
I love them. I love the formula. The shade range is beautiful. Big thumbs up from The Beauty Vine. I have a swatch below of Rose Melody. Do let me know if you would like to see swatches of the other shades that I have, happy to oblige!


L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow 006 All Night Blue

Ok, another huge lemming here. I can't tell you how many times I have picked this up and then put it back again! Apparently today was the day it stayed in the basket! Isn't this the most stunning blue? I have plans to use it as a liner...can't wait to play...


L- L'Oreal Rose Melody     R- L'Oreal Infallible All Night Blue


I hope you enjoyed seeing today's purchases! Have you been makeup shopping lately? Do you like to shop online, or in-store? I like both! ( quelle suprise )




Thanks so much for stopping by!



Blessings,



Lou xo







Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with Priceline pharmacy. This post is not sponsored. I just can't seem to help myself. Send Help! Cheers xo

4 comments:

  1. I have that midnight blue eyeshadow too and it's divine *_*
    And I have many lipglosses from this new L'Oreal line, but not this shade.
    That nail polish by Essie, I'm thinking I really should have got it!! :'-((((

    Love you! xx

    MJ
    mjintheskywithglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beautiful MJ!! Lovely to hear from you! I must get on to your blog and check out the post you tagged me in!! Have been so busy, I am so sorry!! I'm off to New York tomorrow for a week! So excited!! Oh you definitely need Rose Melody, it is slightly more subdued on the lips, but so pretty! I think I would happily have every shade in this line!! The essie polish is very pretty too, I haven't done a full mani with it as yet, but playing around on my swatch wheel it looks gorgeous...perfect glitter for autumn/winter!! Love Lou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. glittery eye shaddows have never been my number one but i think im going to have to give the R- L'Oreal Infallible all night blue a try as its absoulty beautiful xxx
    http://jadenewton-taylor.blogspot.comhttp://jadenewton-taylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jade, yes you really have to give All Night Blue a try...it really is so stunning! Thank you for leaving your blog link, I'm off to check it out! Lou xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...