Thursday 31 October 2013

Her Fashion Box October 2013

Greetings!

Coming at you with another Her Fashion Box for October 2013!
I stuck with my "Classic" theme for this month, and thought I would share some photos of my goodies with you today. Hope you are having lovely day wherever you may be!





October Classic Box spread



L- Her Fashion Box 'The Eternal' ring. RRP $7.95
R- Her Fashion Box 'Trail Blazer' ring. RRP $14.95



Her Fashion Box 'Great Southern Land' necklace. RRP $29.95



Ulta 3 Lipstick RRP $3.95   Revitanail Triple Strength-Pomegranite RRP $14.95



LonVitalite Collagen Crystal Eye Mask RRP $24 for 6 masks



Tea With Benefits Skin Bright 15g loose leaf sample and tea strainer.



Style Rocks Gift Certificate. Hello Fresh Gift Certificate.


Another lovely box this month! I am looking forward to playing with everything a little more. The stand outs for me would be the two rings, turquoise and silver make such a classic combination. Looking forward to testing out the Revitanail polish, love a good red shade, and in a strengthening formula which is always a bonus. I believe the Ulta 3 lipstick was meant to be a matte formula, however on swatching mine was a cream formula, however it is a pretty shade.

To be honest I would probably prefer not to have the gift certificates, only because I tend to forget about them. I know many people would love them, but for me personally, I would rather have another small item in my box, or a gift certificate that is directly related to the brands featured in the box.

I would love to hear from you if you receive Her Fashion Box, or are thinking of subscribing. I think I may switch to the 'Feminine' box next month for a change. If you have any questions please leave a comment below and I will do my best to answer them!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Blessings,

Lou xo

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried the tea? I love buying different teas but rarely drink them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have a few from IKOU to finish first! This is supposed to be good for clearing up your complexion which would be great for me! I'll keep you posted! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...